- FRM is seeking a front-end developer position to join our team in Taipei.
- You will primarily work with web applications, both consumer facing and internal tools.
- You'll need to be passionate about bleeding edge web technologies and have a solid understanding of underlying standards - JS / CSS / Websocket.
- You can build basic conception of a project, and complete the design and front-end implementation from start to production release.
- Your experience with abstraction frameworks is less relevant, but certainly a bonus.
If this sounds like you, please email us. Include a cover letter (no more than 1 page including portfolio references) and a copy of your CV. Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Excellent web, interface, interaction design skills
- Ability to work independently
- Work from anywhere. You can work for FRM from wherever you want to be, so long as the wifi is strong and your schedule overlaps with your team. If you prefer an office space, you’re always welcome to work from one of our locations in Tokyo or Taipei.
- Generous vacation (no set number of days).
- Family leave. If you’ve been at FRM for a year, your leave is fully paid.
- Matched, competitive salary and options packages.
- Health, insurance and 401k matching (country specific)