The individual in this role will be a part of our Core Development team which is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our proprietary quantitative trading and research framework at Kronos. They will be focused on C++ functionality, alongside our Quant/Traders who will also be hands on with C++. You will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure. We are looking for someone who will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
1. Responsible for developing and improving scalable quantitative research frameworks using Python, C++, and other software systems.
2. Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
3. Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency
4. Providing robust access to live and historical market data by leading development sprints and release cycles
5. Contributing towards the firm’s technical direction by driving new initiatives
* We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.
1. A bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
2. Expert background in data structures, algorithms, and OOP in C++ and strong Python/Bash; working knowledge of Linux
3. Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
4. Experience in creating/supporting cross-platform multi threaded applications
5. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
6. Passionate about designing in-house real-time systems that are robust, resilient, and extremely fast
7. A true self-starter, motivated to learn existing operations and uncover hidden problems
8. Strong communication skills and intermediate English speaking is required
Nice to have：
1. Experience in developing low latency systems
2. Experience in statistics/machine learning/grid-based computing
【企業文化】 ＃ 身為量化交易產業的龍頭，誠信至上是我們的守則 ＃ 員工的好奇心與創造力是企業永續經營的基礎 ＃ 我們勇於接納不同的意見與思維並求不斷進步 ＃ 我們充分溝通與傾聽讓團隊更加緊密與和諧 ＃ 我們追求高效與卓越，在市場保有競爭力 若您與我們有相同的理念，歡迎加入Kronos！！！ 【員工福利就是企業競爭力】 ＃除了法定休假外公司另提供彈性假與健康假 ＃具競爭力的薪資水準 ＃豐厚的年度績效分紅 ＃公司請你吃午餐－每日精選店家 ＃零食吧、飲料吧、水果吧、牛奶吧、啤酒吧、咖啡吧 ＃每月Happy hour-餐酒館PA、做飯PA、帆船PA、棒球PA ＃每月高級按摩服務 ＃每月慶生會 ＃年度公司旅遊 【辦公環境與設施】 ＃高級人體工學椅+3台32吋大螢幕 ＃採光明亮風景優美的開放式辦公空間 ＃綠色植物充滿辦公室各處讓你心情放鬆 ＃每日清潔除塵的員工休憩沙發區 ＃位於交通便利四通八達的台北信義區
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！