The individual in this role will be a part of our Core Development team which is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our proprietary quantitative trading and research framework at Kronos. They will be focused on C++ functionality, alongside our Quant/Traders who will also be hands on with C++. You will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure. We are looking for someone who will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
1. Responsible for developing and improving scalable quantitative research frameworks using Python, C++, and other software systems.
2. Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
3. Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency
4. Providing robust access to live and historical market data by leading development sprints and release cycles
5. Contributing towards the firm’s technical direction by driving new initiatives
* We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.
1. A bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
2. Expert background in data structures, algorithms, and OOP in C++ and strong Python/Bash; working knowledge of Linux
3. Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
4. Experience in creating/supporting cross-platform multi threaded applications
5. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
6. Passionate about designing in-house real-time systems that are robust, resilient, and extremely fast
7. A true self-starter, motivated to learn existing operations and uncover hidden problems
8. Strong communication skills and intermediate English speaking is required
Nice to have：
1. Experience in developing low latency systems
2. Experience in statistics/machine learning/grid-based computing
✔ Annual leave/paid sick leave/flexible vacation
✔ Competitive salary range
✔ Bonus-based incentive structure dependent on company and individual performance
✔ Flexible working hours
✔ Free lunch, snacks, beverage and fruits
✔ Annual health check
✔ Fun team building activities like movies, sailing, offsite vacations, happy hours.
✔ Diverse and inclusive work environment
✔ 豐富有趣的員工活動（聚餐 / 電影包場 / 定期按摩舒壓 / Happy hours...and more）
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！