Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered service tailored to meet social sellers’ needs. Featured with AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every sellers’ every single last-mile need at scale.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager in Shoplus HQ, Taipei, Taiwan, to act as the chief product advocate in taking Shoplus.me to market. By working with the product and management team in HQ, clearly articulating the value proposition delivered through innovative and compelling deliverables of messaging, marketing collateral, sales material, and thought leadership content.
- Responsible for positioning/messaging, content, and programs to commercialize our products and new features.
- Partner with regional marketing members in Shoplus operating markets, including - Thailand and Philippine to implement marketing activities.
- Core metrics will include lead and upsell goals, feature adoption, and the satisfaction of our Sales and Product colleagues.
- A digital marketing leader with experience in SaaS SMB product digital marketing specializing in digital lead acquisition, post-lead funnel optimization, revenue generation, and conversion rate optimization.
- Fluent or native in English, speaking one of any SEA region languages e.g Thai, Tagalog, Malay or Vietnamese is a plus.
- Product Expert: Develop a strong understanding of our product and be familiar with how it works with the rest of the related tech stack (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, eCommerce software).
- Customer Expert and Champion: Know the needs, buyer journey, language and overall mindset of the SMB customer segment and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate.
- Data and Insights: In collaboration with the analyst team, develop a strong focus on analyzing the data around the business (funnel metrics, test results, sales process insights from Salesforce or Highspot, customer research). Collaborate with the Customer Insights leader on the research required for our SMB segment.
- 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role for a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience marketing to small businesses, a portfolio of high-quality SMB-targeted collateral that demonstrates your ability to write and deliver effective content.
- Familiar with the setting of working with multi-national teams.
■ 釀酒機 (偶爾可以小酌一杯)
■ 女性同仁生理假 (每月一天不扣薪)
■ 全薪病假 (一年五天不扣薪)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！